1) First things first, celebrate St. Patrick's Day! We take St. Pattys Day very seriously here in Chicago. We dye our river green, have a massive parade and the entire city parties all day long. I have friends that come into town every year which makes the celebrations that much more fun!
St. Pattys Day 2013
2) Dry Bar has opened up in Chicago and I need to check it out! We are celebrating my friend Erica's birthday next weekend so I think a visit to Dry Bar is in order before the trolley bar crawl.
3) I partake in Lent every year and plan to this year as well! I have no idea what I'm going to give up yet.. I was thinking chocolate since that is my #1 weakness but I gave that up last year and I feel like I can't do it two years in a row?! It starts on Wednesday so I need to figure it out ASAP! What are you guys giving up?
4) Do our taxes. Gross. Enough said there.
5) Am I the only person that hasn't been to the Melting Pot? I've been dying to try it for like 5 years now so I'm going to make it a date night for March! How can you go wrong with a dinner of cheese and chocolate fondue?
What do you have planned for March?
Also, our giveaway ends Monday so don't forget to enter! It's super easy on my end - just follow me through GFC or Instagram and you will be able to enter to win $70!