This is one of those recipes that looks fancy and tastes delicious but is about as easy to make as a PB&J. Pretty great, right? We've been having this white fish about once a week and pair it with everything from couscous to caprese salad to asparagus. Enjoy!
1 pound cod (or any white fish)
1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup flour
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
Salt and pepper
Capers, lemon wedges and parsley to garnish
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut fillets into serving sizes while butter is melting in the microwave or sauce pan.
3. Mix lemon juice with butter.
4. In another dish, mix flour and salt and pepper.
5. Dip each fish fillet into butter/lemon mix, coating well on all sides.
6. Then dip into flour mix, coating well on all sides.
7. Place coated fillets in an ungreased baking dish and drizzle remaining butter/lemon mix over top.
8. Sprinkle fillets with paprika.
9. Bake uncovered for for 25-30 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
10. Garnish with capers, lemon wedges and parsley as desired.